Ed Slott's Retirement Roadmap
Airs Monday, June 1 at 11p, Monday, June 15 at 4:30a, Tuesday, June 16th at 10p and Wednesday, June 17 at 2a on WVIA-TV
Ed Slott shows how to take retirement savings on a permanent vacation from taxes and avoid Uncle Sam in his new Public Television Special, Ed Slott's Retirement Road Map!
This program is filled with the ingredients that made Ed's previous programs so successful - wisdom, humor and insight, helping viewers navigate the potholes, detours and road blocks to a prosperous and worry-free retirement. Learn how to move your retirement savings from accounts that are forever taxed to accounts that are never taxed.
Key Points from the program:
- Your retirement savings are at risk – higher taxes can leave you with less
- There’s a tax mortgage on your IRA – find out how to get rid of it – permanently
- Learn how create an exit strategy to increase your retirement savings, make them last longer and cut your taxes in retirement
- Avoid costly and sneaky stealth taxes too!
Ed shows you:
- How Roth IRA conversions can create a lifetime of tax free retirement income and cut your tax bill every year – find out how to use the Roth IRA recharacterization to maximize your Roth IRA benefit
- How to leverage your IRA or 401(k) by using the tax exemption for life insurance – the single biggest tax benefit in the tax code!
- How to receive the biggest payout of your Social Security benefits
- How to protect your retirement savings from lawsuits, creditors, divorces and your beneficiaries’ financial disasters
- How to find out if you are working with the right financial advisor
And …How to avoid the 5 biggest retirement roadblocks!
Use Ed Slott’s Retirement Road Map as your GPS to make your retirement journey a safe and profitable one. Avoid dead ends, detours, accidents, wrong turns and expensive tax mistakes on your way to a tax-free retirement
To make a pledge to WVIA for Ed Slott, click here