Support - Member Benefits
WVIA Member Benefits
We appreciate our members, and our annual Family Days are a big way we show it. Through the support and generosity of the participating businesses we are able to provide these great events for our members - free! Bring your member card with you to check-in at any of our WVIA Family Days, such as our Ski Days and WVIA Family Day at Knoebels Amusement Resort.
In addition, WVIA offers many discounts to regional events and more. Check this page often to stay up-to-date on the benefits of your membership.
WINTER 2016 FAMILY DAY
2016 WVIA Family Day at Ski Sawmill
Monday, February 22nd, 2016.
Check-in Time from 10:00am to 7:00pm
Ski from 10am to 9pm
INCLUDES LIFT TICKET AND SKI RENTAL ONLY
- Lessons not included.
- Helmets not included.
- Snowboard rentals or Snow Tubing not included.
- No coolers are allowed.
- Held rain or shine as long as there is snow.
- Valid WVIA Membership Card or ID required.
If You Contributed
You Will Receive
$40 - $69
1 Lift Ticket & Ski Rental
$70 - $119
2 Lift Tickets & Ski Rentals
$120 - $249
4 Lift Tickets & Ski Rentals
$250 - $364
8 Lift Tickets & Ski Rentals
$365 - $499
10 Lift Tickets & Ski Rentals
$500 - $999
15 Lift Tickets & Ski Rentals
For more information, visit www.skisawmill.com
Winter 2016 Family Clubhouse Event
Winter 2016 Clubhouse Event at Crystal Cabin Feber
Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11am-5pm
Curious George will be our special guest at this Winter 2016 Clubhouse Event.
Crystal Cabin Fever is an indoor interactive display crafted from 100 tons of ice. Every year Sculpted Ice Works brings people together with beautiful displays of Ice that are larger than life! Join WVIA Public Media and Curious George for the 10th Annual Crystal Cabin Fever “The Best of 10 Years”. Keep a lookout for Pirate Ships, Wild West Villages, Dinosaurs and much more! Take a ride down a 50 foot dual run slide or play on the newer smaller slide for younger explorers. Sit by the bonfire and enjoy a warm cup of cocoa while watching artisans create their ice sculptures.
This Winter 2016 Clubhouse Event will feature
- Free Admission to Crystal Cabin Fever & Sculpted Ice Works
- Live Ice Carving Demonstrations throughout the Day
- Meet and Greet with Curious George
- Story Time with Debby the Clubhouse Mom
- Arts & Crafts Activities.
Curious George will be posing for photos with all WVIA Clubhouse Members. Be sure to bring your camera.
Just bring your WVIA Member Card or a Valid ID!
With Your Donation Of
You Will Receive
2 Free Admissions
4 Free Admissions
6 Free Admissions
12 Free Admissions
Sculpted Ice Works, Inc.
311 Purdytown Turnpike
Lakeville PA 18438
It's easy to get to Crystal Cabin Fever at Sculpted Ice Works!
Directions From Scranton/Wilkes Barre Area
- Take Interstate 81 North to Interstate 380 South to Interstate 84 East.
- Take Interstate 84 East for approximately 8 miles. Get off Exit 8 (Mt. Cobb).
- At the stop sign at the end of the ramp make a left.
- At the traffic light make a right onto Route 348 East.
- Take Route 348 East for approximately 4 miles to Route 590.
- Take Route 590 East approximately 7 miles to Sculpted Ice Works on your left*.
*Main Building is white and gray with a blue Sculpted Ice Works Sign. Several large barns and outbuildings are red. On Route 590 we are located just west of the sign for Cove Haven Resort.
Spring 2016 Family Day
2016 WVIA Family Day at Knoebels
Saturday, May 14th, 2016
Please check back for more details soon!